$99.95 - $114.95
The Elite X4 Mountain Stem is instantly recognizable because of Thomson's legendary style, and with strength to spare, this stem is more than just a pretty face. Made from a solid, one-piece block of 7000-series aluminum, the X4 combines exceptional strength with light weight for durable, solid steering control to tame the toughest trails. It has a four-bolt clamp design and reversible graphics, so your X4 looks great whichever way you run it.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
Origin-8's Pro Fit Alloy Ergo Stem is a great upgrade for road and mountain bikes. It's 3D forged from lightweight and durable 6061-T6 aluminum. It has a 4-bolt, 2-piece face clamp that shaves grams and makes for quick and easy handlebar installation/removal. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to protect the fork and keep your bars from changing position.
$33.99 - $34.99
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
$35.69 - $44.89
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
$35.69 - $45.09
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
- 3D forged, 6061 aluminum alloy body with oversize box cross-section - Oversized 52mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - 35mm handlebar clamp diameter - Not OD2, regular 1-1/8"
$95.00 - $110.00
- 3D forged 2014 aluminum alloy with oversized box cross-section - Oversized 46mm wide 6061 alloy faceplate - Titanium hardware - ± 8° rise requires fewer spacers - 1-1/8" steerer adapter included - Weight: 145 grams (100mm)
Featuring purpose-engineered shaping, Giant’s all-new aluminum Contact SL stem is stiff, strong and ultra-light. Available in 0° and ±10°angles and eight lengths from 70 to 140mm brings superior performance to a wide range of riders. VERSATILE FIT Available in eight sizes, ranging from 70mm to 140mm, and 2 angles (±0°/ ±10°), the Contact SL stem is perfect for any ride experience. - Super stiff, ultra-light aluminum - Compatible with all Giant OD1 and OD2 steer tubes - Integrated silhouette from stem to cone spacers - Compatible with Giant's Contact SLR/SL computer mount
- Lightweight, 3D forged, 2014 aluminum alloy - Proprietary Stealth recessed cable routing system enhances aerodynamic performance - Oversize box-section increases torsional stiffness with tuned vertical compliance
To meet your urban cycling needs, FSA brings you their Metropolis Stem. It features a clean-looking 2-bolt front-mounted faceplate and is made of 3D-forged aluminum for lightweight strength. The 30° rise puts you in an alert, upright riding position — ideal for navigating city streets. - Stack Height: 40mm - Weight: 180g
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
The RaceFace Aeffect 35 stem brings the advantages of a 35mm bar to the XC/Trail crowd at a mid-level pricepoint while maintaining a refined Race Face look. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts - Stack Height: 39mm - Weight: 155g (60mm)
Page 1 of 1